Arfenhouse Teh Movie 6 Arfenhouse Teh Movie 6

Sorry.

I know how hard you tried, but you can't hide the fact that you're actually quite an awesome flash artist.

Invasion of Random Things Invasion of Random Things

Just plain great

The best animation I've seen on NG in a while. Catchy music, fun animation, and good comedic elements. (I especially liked the Sun's hard hitting investigative journalism.)

God I Hate 'Em! (parody) God I Hate 'Em! (parody)

Concept problems

My main beef with this movie is that I was so convinced that there was going to be a big screaming face that I watched it twice with the sound off.

It was a funny movie with a great interface, but "hidden messages in songs" is a big red flag to me.

touched responds:

Argh, I know the kind of movies you're talking about. I hate those.

You are a F*cking Moron8 You are a F*cking Moron8

Another good 'un

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt that the word "sponser" at the end is misspelled for comic effect, as people who rip on others would never make such an obvious mistake and leave themselves open for mocking.

Other than that, another funny episode. They're all a bit on the slow side, but it's better than three seconds of stick figures shooting energy beams.

Super Matrix World Super Matrix World

Problemitas

La unica problema que yo miré fue que las palabras que aparecen cuando las personas hablan son demasiado rapido y dificil leer.

Es un poco corto, pero todavîa una pelicula de Mario bien hecho.

Sorrow and Woe part2 Sorrow and Woe part2

Hmm

I guess that's why you shouldn't sleep sitting up in a graveyard while fully clothed.

Nixus: Sphere vs Pyrim Nixus: Sphere vs Pyrim

Damn fine.

I liked it. It was simple, but still entertaining. You've played quite a bit of Vectorman, haven't you?
Good times.
Keep up the good work.

Bango Bango

Aww, puppy

I must say, it takes a lot of courage to submit something with no nudity or violence to ng.
It was a sweet movie, though a few minutes of country music and dog petting doesn't really equal insanity or craziness for me. Still, it's sentimental. Reminds me a lot of something a friend of mine would make.

Mario's Job 1 Mario's Job 1

hmm

i think this might be the only Mario-related flash on NG that doesn't use sprites. I think that's cool.
Pretty good for a first submission, work on timing though.
Also since it's NG you should have them naked or drunk.

Pleasure cruise Part 6 Pleasure cruise Part 6

More good stuff

though i think full frontal, onscreen screwing, and butt fingering is a little more than mild nudity and mild adult themes.