View Profile batkitty

29 Movie Reviews

Sorry.

I know how hard you tried, but you can't hide the fact that you're actually quite an awesome flash artist.

Just plain great

The best animation I've seen on NG in a while. Catchy music, fun animation, and good comedic elements. (I especially liked the Sun's hard hitting investigative journalism.)

Another good 'un

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt that the word "sponser" at the end is misspelled for comic effect, as people who rip on others would never make such an obvious mistake and leave themselves open for mocking.

Other than that, another funny episode. They're all a bit on the slow side, but it's better than three seconds of stick figures shooting energy beams.

8 Game Reviews

Mouse Problems

For anyone wondering why they can't shoot, it's because you're using a mac. I'm using one, and I'm having a great time running for my life. Also, is there a reason it asks for permission to use my webcam and microphone? Didn't look like it was using either of them.

Clicky no worky

I tried it a few times, but clicking didn't do anything, and the guy just walked off the edge, since I couldn't make balloons.

Wow, that sounds really stupid, but I guess it explains the problem.

GOOD

I have probably spent at least an hour a day playing this game since it was released.
Would somebody make an OSX version of the download? It's a .exe file, and I don't want to just download the flash.
Also a 2-player version would kick some serious ass.

Other than that, this is just plain kickass.

I like messages. That and toast.

37, Male